My mission is to empower busy professionals and their families to achieve their future financial goals. I help clients overcome confusion around financial decisions so they have the confidence and freedom to pursue what is important to them. I’ll help bring predictability and articulated goals to your life so you can stop worrying and you can concentrate on what you do best.
* Pricing is based on complexity of your planning circumstances, as determined by advisor, prior to signing a planning agreement.
The following outline will walk you through the steps of the client planning process
Step 1: Introduction
Complimentary 30 minute call to discuss your financial concerns and how I can be of assistance to you. We will discuss your needs and what services I offer to help you address your concerns. We can discuss whether we are a fit to work together. If we determine we are not a good fit, I will gladly refer you to a financial planner that is better suited to your needs.
Step 2: In-Person Meeting
In the first in-person meeting, we will discuss your unique situation, your concerns and your goals. We will review your financial documents together to better understand your current financial situation. We will talk about where you are now and what your biggest priorities are for this year and the next few years.
We will discuss the services I can offer you to best address your current concerns and your 3-5 year goals. I will give you a contract that covers the services and pricing of your financial plan.
Step 3: Draft Plan Meeting
At the second in-person meeting we will:
• Check the accuracy of the data - income, expenses, and portfolio assets.
• Use multiple scenarios vs. your current plan (base plan) in an interactive session to show how changes in different variables affect your ultimate retirement plan (For example: your retirement age, Social Security Benefits period)
• Make financial plan recommendations
• List action items for the client and planner
Step 4 – Update Progress/Final Plan Meeting
In the third in-person meeting, we will:
• Review the final financial plan in detail.
• List all the Action Items that still need to be completed for plan implementation
• Address any concerns or questions you have about implementing the plan
• Review investment allocation strategy and sign-off on Investment Policy Statement (if applicable).
Step 5 - Monitoring
A detailed financial plan is the beginning of our journey. I will be available by email, phone or in-person to discuss issues that arise so we can make the necessary adjustments for those unexpected events which will inevitably occur.
Let’s discuss what’s on your mind, areas to consider and how I can help you.
To start the conversation, schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation.